This month: SWOJO gigs, my Beginning Bass class, and continuing to launch Gig-Ready Jazz Bassist.
Performances and Teaching
- I’ll be playing tomorrow (April 2nd) at Crossroads with Seattle Women’s Jazz Orchestra (SWOJO) (7:00pm-8:45pm)
- As always, I’m playing with pianist Ann Reynolds at Serafina Restaurant – April 10th and 24th (6:30pm – 9:00pm)
- My combos at Jazz Night School are underway and I’m gearing up for teaching my Beginning Bass Class at North Seattle College (first class is April 25th, 7:00pm-8:30pm)
- Right now, the majority of my time and energy is spent on building up my new website, Gig-Ready Jazz Bassist – I’m hoping to publish Volume 1 (Sound Production) of the e-book practice guides (as well as build up a library of comics, videos, and other resources) by the end of the month
- I did a little bit of overhaul on this website so that it better complements the other one – I’m trying to better showcase my personal and professional “selves” on this one, as well as migrating the focus on jazz bass to the other one